Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Get the boy some Frizz-Ease

We’re down to three, and for the final three, we have THREE songs from each of them. Oye. But, it wasn’t nearly as painful as I thought it would be. Maybe because nobody really sucked. Or maybe because nobody I really hate is on anymore. who knows, but it was somewhat bearable.

Three songs apiece – one chosen by Clive Davis, one chosen by the contestant, one chosen by one of the judges and everyone gets two phone numbers. Vonzell and her pimp family were fabulous and fun, Bo and his frizzy hair stole everyone’s thunder by singing one of his songs a cappella, and Carrie’s non-personality actually showed just the slightest hint of personality last night. So who do you send home? Everyone sounded just fine to me, and if I had to pick a few weeks ago, I definitely would have wanted Bo to go home, but I have since accepted the fact that he’s quite the contender and everyone loves him and he’s just about guaranteed a spot in the finale and if he gets voted off tonight there will be the biggest AI riot ever.

I guess that means it’s between Carrie and Vonzell to go home, and I’m not even going to attempt to choose sides here. I have zero preference of who wins the competition this season. Maybe it will be George Huff. Did anyone notice him sitting in the audience last night?

No comments: