Monday, May 23, 2005

May Sweeps

I don’t tend to get too worked up over tv shows (sometimes), but I guess I had a moment of weakness because I sure had a good cry over the season finale of OC. I think that after waiting all season for it to happen, the Kirsten-the-drunkie storyline ended being a little more than I could handle, and I’ve never seen the Cohen household quite so serious.

As for Trey – whew, he’s had quite a rough season. First he gets tortured by CTU – almost twice, and then he gets shot in the back by Marissa Cooper…

For those of you who for some ghastly reason have NOT been watching the OC – now is your chance to catch up – during the off season, season two of the OC will be airing two episodes a week, 8 and 9pm on Thursday nights.

Btw, am I supposed to now believe that Dana/Zach is Mike the plumber’s son on Desperate Housewives? Zach creeps me the f#%* out. Although watching him beat Martha Huber’s sister over the head with a hockey stick was rather entertaining.

All these season finales, so sad to have all my shows ending, what the hell am I going to watch all summer?! (aside from baseball. and all those new really bad reality shows coming out.)

No comments: