Friday, June 10, 2005

Reality Overload

I thought it was really tragic that Joey McIntyre had stooped to doing a reality show like Dancing with the Stars, but I can’t help but find myself rooting for him. I hope it’s him vs. J Peterman in the finale. Has anyone seen Mad Hot Ballroom? Between watching that movie and now watching this show, I am quickly learning that I want ballroom dancing lessons. Anyone know how to do the Quick Step?

Oh, and Fire Me Please!? These people are my heroes. They are giving me great ideas on how I might try to get myself fired.


Aren't there ANY good shows out there for me to watch? Even I cannot take this much reality tv.

2 comments:

King said...

Sorry C I think you're on your own for summer TV...my advice to you is to start catching up on your dvr and downloaded/bootlegged movies...prob more entertainment there. Maybe you could temporarily switch to movie reviews...either way i'll still be a faithful reader haha

Anonymous said...

How about Kept on VH1? Jerry Hall (Jagger's ex) tries to educate a bunch of crude dudes and turn them into gentlemen or "kept man" to keep up with her high society. Every week one chump gets eliminated. Kinda like the "Bachelorette" but even more entertaining - and there is no making out with Jerry Hall. I think you'll love this show. and don't forget Real World Austin starts in a week!