Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Summer TV Sucks

Okay, I think my blog is dying a slow and torturous death here, mainly because there are NO good shows on anymore and quite frankly, I think I’m the only one watching any of these really bad new reality shows. For example, last night was the premiere of The Scholar, where high school smarty pants compete for a scholarship to a “prestigious university” and are judged by a Randy-Paula-Simon-like “scholarship committee.” Lame.

The only honorable mention is Entourage, which started up again this weekend, but I haven’t watched it yet. I’ve also got some new Lisa Kudrow show on deck, but that lady has zero range in her acting abilities so I’m not holding high hopes for that show.

People need to start telling me which shows I should be watching and writing about, or I may have to put an end to the torture. Let’s face it, I am probably the only one who gives a crap about Dancing with the Stars. In the meantime, I’ve got OC reruns to keep me occupied. Anyone want to hear about The Harbour High School Kickoff Carnival?

No comments: