Tuesday, August 30, 2005

another hottie to watch

The series premiere of Prison Break was last night, and it was AWESOME. For those of you that missed it, they are re-airing it on Thursday night on FOX and you should totally watch it. It’s from the creators of 24, and it was totally fascinating. Complicated as all hell and left me a bit confused at times, but really good. And the guy who plays the main character Michael is a little hottie, which is always a bonus. I imdb’ed him to figure out who he was, and he’s an actor named Wentworth Miller. That must be the worst name ever, you’d think he would have come up with a stage name when he hit the Hollywood scene. He was in a bunch of stuff I’ve never seen before, but I am thoroughly enjoying watching him on Prison Break.

The show is on in 24’s regular timeslot, so I’m guessing this show will keep me busy til 24 starts up again in January. Start watching, okay?

No comments: