Friday, September 23, 2005

fall is upon us

Now that the new fall season of television has officially started, I am officially completely and totally backlogged in my tv watching. Yes, already. How quickly I went from tv draught to tv overload. I am DVRing way too many shows and have absolutely no time to watch all of it, being that I’ve hardly been home, and besides that, I am too busy allowing the Yankees to give me severe agita as they hang on for dear life and fight for a playoff spot. SO, hopefully next week while I am unemployed and vegetating on my couch all day, I can play catch up and be fully up to speed on fall tv so that I can blog to my fullest capabilities.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Web Logs on Video
The new generation of content is now becoming a reality here at About . For one thing, we now have a growing video library .
Howdy, I'm new around here. Like your Blog. If you are interested, go see my small business web hosting plan site about starting a business and working from home. It's still pretty rough but I finally know what I want it to be. Anyway, you may still find something of interest.

Anonymous said...

Hey! I'm another blogger (I teach composition at the University of Florida and force my students to write...such a jerk, I know), and I happened upon your blog.

I, too, am DVRing my way through the fall and spending FAR too much time watching junk that I shouldn't. What is it about Laguna Beach that is so very compelling? I feel a bit ashamed that I watch...as if high school wasn't bad enough the first time.

Anyway--just wanted to say hi as a fellow TV addict and DVR user. I love fall! :)

Have a great day!
Carrie