Friday, September 23, 2005

I’M the only diva at MY party

Slowly catching up on my tv backlog for the week (yes, spending my last day as a consultant wisely) and my comments so far:

Laguna beach – oh how I miss high school relationship dramas. And spring break in Cabo…oh wait, I never did that.
My Super Sweet 16 - Featuring “Bjorn” as a “divo” having a Sweet 16 party at the MALL was fab. Complete with red carpet and fashion show. Oh, and the chaos that breaks out when Bjorn’s outfit is late AND getting nauseous at his own party? Life is good.

Prison Break – Friggin’ creepy as hell. And massively confusing. But awesome and I am hooked. For the life of me I can’t figure out how this season is going to play out, and I love it.

Dancing with the Stars – Boy, is Kelly bitter. She came out with this “god I can’t believe I have to do this crap when I won already”-I’ve-got-a-stick-up-my-arse look on her face. Maybe that’s because she KNOWS she didn’t deserve to win the first time. And the LOOK on her face when Jay Peterman won the dance off? AWESOME. She.Was.Pissed.

The Apprentice Martha Stewart - Love it. Umm yeah, I have a slight crush on Howie because he was so cute reading Jack and the Beanstalk to the kids.

No comments: