Tuesday, September 13, 2005

it's a doozie

You need to be watching Prison Break. Yeah, I’m talking to you. The show is fab. Super intense. And the main character is a hottie. A little psycho for bashing his head into the bars to make his cell mate “Haywire” look like an abusive loony, but a hottie nonetheless. That Haywire dude was giving me the creeps anyway with his googley eyes. So now hottie’s now got a gash on his face, and he’s missing a toe or two. Bummer. I’d like to see how the hell he plans on getting out of the jam of a mess he appears to get into next week when he finds out he’s being transferred and then goes running through the hollowed walls of the prison and out a chimney. And where does he think he’s going anyway? I though the whole point of the show was to escape WITH his brother? I bet he’d have a better chance of escaping if he had all his toes.

No comments: