Monday, November 07, 2005

Fight the Slide 2005

i'm a week late, but i just wanted to state that last week's LB was just fab. I don't really have words to describe just how fab it was, but between Alex and Talan's "music performances" (who wants to place best on how long it takes before some idiot music producers tries to offer them a record deal?) and the most completely dysfunctional love triangle known as Jessica-Jason-LC to ever exist, I just can't really put into sentences how much I enjoyed last week's episode. I could only have dreamed up that kind of drama for myself in high school. LC threw a complete fit, well justified i might add, and my GOD, she's not in high school anymore and doesn't need this kind of drama. ooohhh the drama.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes LB was very entertaining! And how come Jason tried to LIE that it was ALL jessica - as if he doesn't know that every action is being taped! What a moron! And what about the OC? Cindy - you completely forgot to even mention the return of the OC! That was a GREAT episode as well!
And I also caught Marissa on Punk'd - so Ashton didn't personally come out, but he came out when Summer was punk'd - does that mean Summer is a bigger celeb than Marissa?