Monday, November 07, 2005

gotta love those sidekicks

I'm all about pleasing my readers, and since at this point in time I think ms. evan constitutes about 33.3% of my existing audience, I'm back for the second time today. First off, yes Jason is a MORON, but at least he admitted that there was a kiss. How ridiculous is Jessica to deny that the kiss ever even happened?

Second order of business -- clearly we all love Summer more than Marissa, and Ashton has proven our point.

And finally -- thank goodness for the OC being back! Cohen and Summer's complicated little scheme seemed to have gone smoother than any lunch plans I've ever tried to make. And seriously, do I need to go to rehab in order to find someone who will buy me a multi-million dollar condo on the beach?

In other non-OC related news, Josh Duhamel was on Regis & Kelly this morning and HOLY CRIPES that guy is F-ING HOT. I mean seriously, holy mother of all things sacred in this world, how do you not love this face?!?!

No comments: