Thursday, November 10, 2005

great party

i had a revelation watching this week's LB that everyone on the show looks like Kelly Clarkson. Which made it that much more amusing when they ended the episode playing a Kelly Clarkson song. But I think my favorite part of the episode was Kristen showing up at LC's "cocktail" party in a mini jean skirt, and then left five minutes later without even talking to LC, and taking Stephen with her. awesome.

as for LC and Jason, I'm sure everyone wants us to believe that they are over and done with, but according to Gawker.com they were recently spotted together out and about. Not the most incriminating picture, but still - it ain't over just yet guys!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes I also read somewhere that LC and Jason are very much dating! but WHY????
And Cin - even though I constitute 1/3 of your audience, at least I am a contributing reader - unlike all your other deadbeat readers who never comment on anything.