Thursday, January 26, 2006

smitten kitten

Recap of my tv watching last night:

Scrubs: If you did not watch the 100th episode of Scrubs in all its Wizard of Oz wonder, you suck, and I'm not even going to extend the courtesy of recapping it for you. get with the program.

The Bachelor Does Paris: Okay, Travis? HOT. I say that on a totally superficial level of course, as I haven't learned enough about his personality yet to judge him as a person. In any case:

Date #1: One-on-one date with Susan and they spend THREE HOURS driving around in a smart car trying to find Paris. Are you kidding me? Doesn't ABC have drivers and limos and helicopters and all kinds of other modes of transportation that could have been used to get hottie and susan to Paris, instead of shoving them in a tiny car with some maps and having them fend for themselves? Seriously. Susan does manage to score a rose, probably because a) she can act, and b) she's pretty hot herself.

Date #2: Five-on-one date on the French Riviera. I can't remember much from this date other than the fact that Moana totally pisses off all the girls, because once Travis takes his shirt off, I'm pretty much done for the night. Aside from the fact that I think his arm is bigger than my thigh, I can't take my focus away from his abs.

Date #3: Two-on-one camping trip. Now, can someone please tell me that I am not the only one that is convinced Canadian Sarah is COMPLETELY stoned ALL THE TIME? In the past couple of weeks, I thought maybe it was my imagination, but no really, she has got to be totally high all the time. I have no other way to explain her. Way to represent your country, Sarah.

AI: The theme of the day in San Fran is Randy and Paula ganging up on Simon, who is having an "off" day. Isn't every day an off day for Simon though? I think one of the highlights of the show was John, the Air force pilot who couldn't sing for SHIT but did a really funny "remix" thing, and overall he was one of those guys that really just sucked and you KNEW he sucked, but Randy let him through to Hollywood JUST to spite Simon! haha. And Evan, or should I say "Jayne," why didn't you tell us you were going to be on AI...and that you got really really bad extensions. hahaa. Next week -- Vegas, baby!

No comments: