Wednesday, January 25, 2006

tv tidbits of the week

Did you guys hear that LB's Kristin Cavalleri is going to be co-hosting a show on UPN called Get this Party Started? Starts next month. You know I'll be watching. And when does The Hills start? Because I can't wait to see LC in all her glory. Do we think she's still dating Jason? Hmm, there's something for me to research...

The next season of the Apprentice is moving to Monday night. Which is fine, since the OC moved to 9pm anyway. And Las Vegas is moving from Monday to FRIDAY, which for all intents and purposes is a death sentence for Josh Duhamel's cute little self. such a shame.

Now I love American Idol very very much, but is 3 hours of AI a week really necessary? Although last night's sequence with one of the really awful contestants proclaiming that he learned to sing from Paula and Randy's DVD was pure entertainment, and clearly made Simon's entire lifetime. At what point does this show shrink back down to its normal one hour performance show and half hour results show? Because I do believe its all about moderation.

Dancing with the Stars has made me realize I'm a sucker for boy band members. Joey McIntyre was a joy to my life in the first season, and now I'm finding myself very much enjoying the presence of Drew Lachey on the show. Although I don't know if maybe it's just because I get a kick out of seeing Nick sitting in the audience with a silly grin plastered to his face rooting for his brother.

The Bachelor - I haven't watched this week's episode yet, but did anyone catch Krazy Kristin in last week's episode? You know, the girl with the outrageously curly hair who put a cut up orange peel in her mouth in the middle of her one-on-one date? Seriously, who does that? On a FIRST DATE. I don't think I would do that on a 50th date, much less on a first date that is being aired on NATIONAL TELEVISION. Who the hell screens these girls before letting them on the show anyway?

Does anyone know when the Olympics start? I want some winter olympics, dammit.

No comments: