Sunday, February 12, 2006

boooo!

I am DEVASTATED that Michelle Kwan has withdrawn from the Olympics. I positively adore her and totally respect her for making the impossible decision, but SHE is the reason I watch the Winter Olympics, so as far as I'm concerned, the winter olympics are now dead to me.

And because of that, I'm now just waiting for all the good tv... Amazing Race 9 starts on February 28th...Apprentice 5 starts February 27th... and speaking of, The Apprentice has "officially" jumped the shark btw (though some might argue it did that about 3 seasons ago) -- did you know that you can go online and VOTE for one of the Olympians currently in Torino to be a contestant in Apprentice 6? If that isn't NBC cross-promotion taken to an extreme and any credibility left in Trump's show taken away, I don't know what is.

OC isn't back til March 9, but thankfully, not all shows are caving in to the bullying of the Olympics coverage, and shows like 24 and Lost are still new this week. whew. Perhaps the return of Kim Bauer sometime in our near future?

No comments: