Friday, February 17, 2006

oops

i'm backlogged on tv. again. the only things i've watched so far this week are Desperate Housewives, 24, and one night of AI. Other than that, I've been either not in front of a tv or watching random Olympic events - I know I said I was boycotting after Michelle Kwan dropped out, but I am fascinated by this new "snowboardcross" event. I'm still not totally convinced that snowboarding is a legitimate olympic sport, but it's still entertaining enough that i did watch the halfpipe, and i am into the snowboardcross. Although that American chick totally f-ing up today and not winning the gold (will air tonite I suppose but I've already read about it online - sorry if i just spoiled the surprise for anyone) was completely lame.

Thank goodness for the three day weekend. Hopefully I'll be caught up on my tv and back to my regularly scheduled blogging by the end of it.

No comments: