Wednesday, February 22, 2006

its not a racist thing

you'll have to excuse me, but i feel like poop and am all sorts of drugged up and am currently sitting at work wheezing while typing with gloves on. so if i don't seem coherent, it's because i'm not. in shocking news, i have not yet watched this week's 24 in its entirety. i got about halfway through it but then my niece showed up and 24 isn't exactly the type of show that any 7-year-old girl needs to be watching. so, we watched American Idol instead and my niece participated in the outfit critiquing that I usually do during such shows. Strangely, the girls whose outfits (my niece and) I liked were mostly the girls whose performances I didn't really like. Performance-wise:

I really liked: Mandisa (look at that booty go), Paris (how does that voice come out of that little person?), and Lisa Tucker (only 16? no frickin way).

I sorta also liked: Katharine McPhee (she's cute. and she can sing pretty well for a white girl), and Ayla (not as cute, but a foot taller than Ryan Seacrest which is fun, and can also sing pretty decent for a basketball-playing white girl).

I didn't like: Everyone else.

Tonite the boys sing, who I do believe are doomed, because most of them look like 14 year old boys going through puberty.

No comments: