Sunday, February 26, 2006

worst song choice ever

I'm finally starting to shake this god awful cold I've had for the past week. Since I have been sitting at home for 3 days straight with nothing but my tissues, cough drops, dayquil, nyquil, and DVR, here is a recap of my tv experience:

American Idol: Did Bobby really think he was getting through to the next song after singing the Copa Cabana? Am I the only one that was TOTALLY CREEPED OUT by his performance? The other guy outed was some guy who looked like Tom Green and sang Meliss Ethridge. Bad combination all around. As for the girls, I shocked that Becky the Maxim girl didn't get more votes. What were you thinking, America?

24: The First Lady is craaaazy. What the hell would posess her to get into that limo? As if the idiot president can handle another moral dilemma. And where is that Kimmie Bauer anyway?

Lost: Wait, was that even on this week? Hmm. I don't think so. However, the Sayid Show last week was AWESOME. That guy does not fuck around.

Thursday's Oprah: Featuring women who are admitted sex addicts and have had sex with 90+ men. I think the defining moment of this show was when Oprah asked one of the women if she allowed the men to ejaculate on her face. I don't even have words to describe the expression on my face hearing Oprah say such things.

Dancing With the Stars: If Drew Lachey doesn't win the trophy tonite, I'm going to be totally horrified. I'm not really sure exactly how I felt about his gay cowboy freestyle dance, but if it was good enough for the judges, it was good enough for me. Though I'm not sure who will be more disappointed if Drew loses, Drew or Nick. I vote for Nick.

No comments: