Friday, March 03, 2006

he was only 17?!

Girls: Brenna and Heather got booted of AI. No big surprise there. Brenna had attitude and Heather tried to sing a Mariah Carey song and moved her mouth too much when she did it.

Boys: Sway and David. I didn't think Sway was too bad, but I didn't feel too strongly about his vote-off either way. But David! So adorable, and I was loving the Frank Sinatra/Harry Connick Jr/Michael Buble vocal thing. okay okay, I realized when he got voted off that he is only SEVENTEEN. I can't believe I had a crush on a 17 year old. i have issues.

oh, and Travis, the super crazy incredibly hot as all hell bachelor, picked Sarah the cutesy little kindergarten teacher from nashville. That's CRAZY! Okay, I'm not totally surprised. But I kinda thought he might surprise us and pick Moana. and did anyone notice Moana's boob falling out of her dress? yeah uhh, i wonder how she felt when she saw THAT on tv. oh wait, she probably didn't watch. I wonder how she'll feel when her friends and family who watched the finale tell her that her boob was falling out of her dress? tragic.

No comments: