Wednesday, March 08, 2006

oh, the humanity!

As if one hour of 24 isn't enough for me to handle, I somehow managed to survive 2 back to back hours this week. Although I think I watched most of the last hour standing up and by the time it was over my heart was pounding, my mouth was hanging open in shock, and I was emotionall exhausted. It was CRAZY!

So Kimmie is back and managed to arrive at CTU without getting caught in a cougar trap on the way there, but did show up with a sketchy looking boyfriend in tow. The first lady continues her crazy ways and actually tries to hit on secret service agent Aaron. The nerve. President Logan continues to suck big time, and speaking of sucky husbands, I was just dying when Robocop (thanks Scott) basically was ready to let Kiefer pound his wife's leg full of bullets! Unreal. In other news, the Hobbit's druggie sister and her boyfriend totally got screwed over and became Bierko victims, allowing one of the terrorist henchmen to sneak into CTU with a really big briefcase, which you KNOW is not a good sign. Which leads me to....Edgar. Oh poor poor Edgar. The end of the episode with the slow motion final interaction between Chloe and Edgar before he dropped to his death was the most dramatic five minutes of television i've seen in a good long while. Good good tv.

No comments: