Tuesday, March 21, 2006

she did WHAT?!

So the new so-called terrorist henchwoman is Colette, who reminds me of a more sophisticated Mandy, and the new so-called homeland security henchwoman at CTU is Karen, who reminds me of a crankier Lynette from Desperate Housewives. And BOY is she cranky when she discovers that Chloe has sent Keifer a top secret list of terrorist contacts. Good thing Keifer is a smarty pants and set the memory card to self-destruct, which btw - WTF? I can barely figure out how to synch my palm pilot to my computer and this guy is programming memory cards to self-destruct when inserted in a PDA? Sheesh.

In other news, the creepy VP is having a good chuckle about the fact that he convinced the idiot President to declare martial law. whatever that is. And then Wayne Palmer makes a reappearance and tries to meet up with Palmer's favorite secret service agent Aaron, only to very quickly have some hitmen in a van try to take him out. That boy has had some sucky luck today, huh?

And despite all the craziness that goes on in this episode, you know what the craziest part of all is? The preview for next week!! Colette has identified Audrey *gasp* as the source that has sold her the super secret building schematics that are now in the possession of Bierko, and Keifer goes TOTALLY ape-shit next week questioning Audrey about it!!! agh!

1 comment:

King said...

24 is an insane show that I just cant get enough of! Although it does have it's major question marks like if I'm a lone driver on a deserted road and a shady busted ass van flies out of nowhere, I think I would hit the accelerator instead of leaving the cruise control set at 30 and thinking maybe they just want to pull up beside me and ask for directions.

The women on 24 are all sneaky bitches so I dont doubt Audrey sold the mystery schematics so she could be first in line at a sample sale or something. That being said, Colette is HOT and I must say I was mildly turned on seeing her handcuffed to that steel cage in the hanger. Hopefully Jack will keep her around for more nights of "interrogation".