Thursday, April 20, 2006

...and then there were six.

Finally, Ace goes home. That was a long time coming. I had a tiny panic attack though -- Chris and Paris in the bottom three, and Kellie NOT in the bottom three? So wrong. So very, very wrong. Next week brings Andrea Bocelli and the greatest love songs of all time. Gag me. If someone tries to to sing a Whitney Houston song I swear I might vomit. Pickler's next up on the chopping block. Or at least she better be.

At the moment, I can't actually remember what else I watched last night. How weird. Brain cramp.

1 comment:

King said...

Goodbye "Ace is Waste" So happy that gay loser fag got voted off. At least the torture is limited to Kelli now. That girl is dumber than a bag of lint. She is totally the product of redneck trailer trash cousins that reproduce.