Wednesday, April 19, 2006

what a wonderful world

Okay, first of all, about last week's OC that I just watched last night -- could Seth Cohen possibly be ANY more of a douchebag?

Second agenda item -- new season of My Super Sweet Sixteen. No matter how much I watch this show, I still always find myself utterly stunned and astounded at each new episode. It never ceases to amaze me how incredibly awful these kids are. Such a train wreck, and I can't stop watching.

About 24 -- this show is completely out of control. I can NOT deal with President Dumb Ass. I also couldn't help but think what a shame it was that Audrey's pretty white coat was getting all soaked in blood. Good luck to her dry cleaners with that one. And there was so much drama around him and Secretary Heller and Robocop and the recording that I think people forget about the fact that Aaron has gone missing. Aaron where are you??!

And now, on to the present. Rod Stewart week on AI:

Chris - This is the guy that makes me want to vote. So guess what? I voted! It helps that he wasn't wearing the scary eye makeup he had on last week.
Paris - I swear she is a 40 year old woman in a little person's body.
Taylor - Hmm, Rod Stewart songs actually quite suit him. He SOUNDS like Rod Stewart. Weird.
Elliott - It had to be you. I went from originally thinking this guy was a total chump to loving this kid.
Kellie - I'm mostly just embarrassed for her at how she was acting when rehearsing with Rod. The singing? bleh.
Ace - Uhh, the suit and the hairdo were so distracting I honestly can't remember what he sang. I don't think I enjoyed it very much.
Katharine - She's so good looking I'm not even sure it matters whether or not she can sing. As it happens, she can. She is excellent. But you know, I'm just saying.


Overall, a very good night for mostly all of the contestants. Ace is going home tonight. He must.go.home. and btw, what's with the random "stars" in the audience? Michael Rapaport was my favorite. so random. heh.

No comments: