Monday, April 17, 2006

it ain't easy being dumb

The guy who plays President Dumb Ass was being interviewed on Fox local news this morning, and I gotta say, he really must be a good actor, because even being interviewed I mistook him as the idiot president. And what was especially weird about the whole thing was that he was being interviewed by Tiki Barber, who was a guest correspondent for the morning on Fox. Bizarre. In any case, he said he didn't find out he was going to be the bad guy until about two weeks before that episode aired. And he sulked for several hours once he found out because he had trouble coming to terms with the fact that he basically had to become the bad guy. heh.

In other news, tonight brings the premire of Celebrity Cooking Showdown on NBC. Another celebrity competition with random stars you don't really care about. It's a "week-long event" but I don't really know what that means. I think maybe it's on every day this week and then it just...ends? Who knows. I'll check it out and report back anything interesting.

To wrap, I'm going to go ahead now and apologize in advance for any blog slacking I experience in the next six months. With baseball season underway, I've somewhat lost control over my tv watching schedule as I am now for the most part slave to the baseball schedule. Bear with me, people!

No comments: