Thursday, April 13, 2006

we'll keep on fighting til the end...

I'm a slacker this week. I know. Opening week at Yankee Stadium has somewhat thrown me off my game, so bear with me. And as I am now trying to get started on my four day weekend courtesy of being a government employee, I will keep this brief.

I do believe they need to go back to the half hour versions of the AI vote-off episode. Because whatever nonsense is going on during most of the that hour is a waste of everyone's time. All I know is that there is a lot of crying, especially from Paris, not that that is anything new, and then they have the nerve to make ALL of the bottom three sing before they find out if they're going home. That's just MEAN. But it was Queen week, Elliott has totally grown on me and I rather enjoyed his singing this week, so I hope he's not voted off and he's not. It's down to Ace and Bucky, and I'm happy about either of them going home, so bye bye Bucky.

Don't worry kids, I didn't forget about 24. All I really have to say is that the writers are really starting to stretch here -- as much as President Dumb Ass is a Dumb Ass, are we really expected to buy this? The President of the United States in cohorts with the terrorists? 24 is close to jumping the shark with this one. And that's all I have to say about that.

No comments: