Monday, May 08, 2006

jungle fever

Been catching up on some tv this past weekend while being trapped indoors due to my allergy attacks and in case you weren't aware, last week's Lost was CRAZY! I'm personally not so into all the flashbacks, though I realize they play an important role to explain things, such as how everyone knew everyone before the crash, yadda yadda.

But on the island, THAT is where the real fun is. Henry continues to creep me out, and apparently does the same to Ana Lucia, because she proceeds to get it on with Sawyer in the middle of the jungle purely as a decoy to steal his gun and use it to kill Henry. But then she wusses out and hands it over to Michael (stupid stupid move), who has reappeared out of NOWHERE, to do the job for her. But uhh, he seems to have gone a little looney during his spying mission on the Others, and instead of shooting Henry, proceeds to shoot, well, everyone in the hatch OTHER than Henry. I can't decide if this means he's gone crazy from all his jungle adventures, or if he's become one of the Others. Possibly both. It's crazy!

Speaking of crazy, there is this big crazy Red Sox - Yankees series this week, so my tv watching will be somewhat spotty as I'll be busy at the Stadium for the most part. And if I survive, I'll be back at the end of the week. But that's a big If. Stay tuned.

No comments: