Tuesday, June 06, 2006

summer tv

I didn't think this show was even on anymore, but apparently it is and still making new episodes. Tonight launches a new season of Queer Eye for the Straight Guy - Vegas style. Do people still watch this? Is it still any good? Things that make you go, hmmm.

The British kid won Apprentice last night apparently. I say apparently because I didn't actually watch but saw a headline for it online today. I tried really really hard to stick with that show, but just got too bored with it to watch the last couple of episodes. Who thought that even *I* would someday be sick of reality tv?

I was getting sad about the lack of tv for the summer, or at least the lack of decent tv, but I did a little research and there will be at least a few decent things to tide me ove after all!

Weeds - Season 2 starts August 14. If you missed season one, go find it and watch it. then watch season two when it starts. It's about a single suburban soccer mom who sells pot to support her family. totally hilarious.

Entourage - Yes! It's back! Soon! Like June 11th soon. Rumor has it one of the boys gets himself a little menage a trois action this season. One of many reasons to watch.

The Hills - This has actually started already. It's a spinoff of Laguna Beach, so if you watched that, you have to watch The Hills. You will love it, whether you want to or not.

Project Runway - I mentioned this one already, but I love it enough to mention it again. July 12. Set your DVRs.

No comments: