Wednesday, June 07, 2006

i heart melky

I fully realize this is not a sports blog, but even non-yankees fans have to appreciate Melky's crazy catch that robbed Manny of a homerun yesterday. Great baseball. And almost even more entertaining was Damon celebrating in the outfield when Melky made the catch - he was practically doing cartwheels! You can't not love the hilariousness of it all. The replay is all over the sports reels, take a look if you didn't see it, cuz it was crazy! And now I'll stop my baseball ranting.

It's moving day at work as they are getting ready to demolish the floor I'm sitting on to build the new service center for our project. But we're moving down the 4th floor, which becomes the OTHER part of the new service center, which means that once the 6th floor is completed, we have to move AGAIN so they can demolish and build the 4th floor. And of course nothing is ever easy around here, so there's no logistical sense to how we are moving in the first place, and at the moment about 80% of my belongings are already downstairs on the 4th floor, but I am still sitting up here with 20% of my belongings and an empty room. If someone tries to call me right now, my phone will ring down on the 4th floor. But if you email me, I'll get the email right now on my computer that's still up here on the 6th floor. brilliant!

No comments: