Tuesday, June 13, 2006

that was one big magnet

My new location at work is an icebox. Which doesn't really help the cranky factor. I've been slightly "off" all week so far, and I'm not exactly sure why. I'm just not a happy camper for whatever reason. That being said, I'm proud to report that I actually DID finally watch the season finale of Lost this weekend. Although someone probably should have warned me that it wasn't meant to be watch at 10am on a saturday morning when I was just getting my day started. Because it left me disturbed and mildly confused for most of the remainder of the afternoon. Actually, very confused. It's no wonder that by 2 in the afternoon, I was drinking.

I had lots of thoughts while watching Lost, most of which I don't think I can remember now. But for instance, isn't it funny how the sight of a sailboat can totally distract people from the fact that they are at a funeral? What makes Sawyer think he can get away with saying stupid words like "jibber jabber"? Why did Libby think her dead husband would want her to give the boat he named after her to a complete stranger? Why do I suddenly find Desmond to be incredibly creepy? Could Michael be a worse liar? And a bigger sellout? Man, that was one strong-ass magnet. I don't know what Jack's "plan" actually was supposed to be, but it sucked. Henry is a bad ass. And a mighty creepy one at that. And the dudes in the snow blizzard with their version of the bleeping machine? The ones that call up Desmond's lady friend in the middle of the night? What's up with them? What? I have to wait til next season to find out? Bullsh*t.

No comments: