Friday, June 09, 2006

random snippets

It is friday and it's been a long cranky week, so in protest of work, I choose to blabber. Entourage has been getting a lot of press the past couple of days, and with good reason - Season 3 kicks off this weekend! I know, I keep talking about this show. I can't get enough of it.

Anyway, I happened upon something strangely entertaining this morning:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/eat-the-press/
On the left there is the HuffPo's People Ranker. You pick a category (I like Celebrities myself), and then enter the names of any random celebrities you want, and the graph calculates popularity for the week based on how many blog mentions that celebrity has gotten. Pure entertainment and I don't even know why.

In reality tv news, Donald Trump is coming out with a new show called Monopoly...and yes, he's working with Hasbro and it's just like the board game. Is anyone surprised that Trump would come out with a real estate based show?

I've been informed of a new Amazing Race-like reality show called Treasure Hunters, from the producers of Project Runway. Sweet! http://www.nbc.com/Treasure_Hunters/index.shtml
I especially love how some of them, rather than just using their actual names (e.g., "Team Fogal Family"), have tagged themselves with nicknames, like "Team Geniuses" haha! It premieres June 18th, you all know whats going on my DVR list next!

I am going to try my damnedest to finally watch Lost this weekend. No guarantees though, because...well, I'm just not that reliable.

No comments: