Friday, June 30, 2006

Vegas baby!

Vegas tomorrow! In 24 hours I will be enroute to the funnest weekend of the year in one of the funnest cities ever! My productivity level is officially shot, though one could argue that it has been all week anyway. It's been quite an adventurous week, despite all the rain. Last weekend was spent running around in the rain doing a plethora of activities and scouring real estate. Yesterday I got attacked by a hailstorm trying to get home from work. This week I am closer to becoming a responsible home owner. So scary! It is frightening to think that someone is actually going to let me own property, haha! Found a super condo that I love though, with its only downfall being that it's a little further from the subway than my lazy ass wanted to have to walk everyday. But I love enough other things about the place to suck it up and not be a lazy piece of crap - I could use the exercise anyway. (Remind me I said that this winter when it's -10 degrees out and the snow's up to my waist.)

Nothing much new to report in tv land. Entourage continues to be perfectly entertaining and The Hills continues to be fabulous, though Jason's looking a little extra scruffy these days. Caught a few minutes of the new reality show Treasure Hunters and it was totally lame, so I will not be adding that to my DVR schedule as originally planned. There is NOTHING ELSE ON TV. Which is actually good, cuz it gives me more time for baseball (Subway Series tonight!), real estate activities, and VEGAS!! VEGAS BABY! This will probably be the last trip I take for a while, as I will hopefully soon become a responsible and poor home owner. So I plan on enjoying this trip a LOT. Oh what a debacle Vegas will be. The fun that will be had! 99! DRINK BITCH!

I'm officially going on blog-vacation til after I get back from Vegas next week. Not like there's much to discuss from a tv realm anyway. But don't hold your breath waiting to hear Vegas stories, because what happened in Vegas...never happened. Happy 4th to all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

aww i am totally missing out on this vegas trip!!! you kids are going to have so much freakin' fun!!! but please don't succumb to Jimmy's advances and drink too much of that crack juice and then lose your pants while gambling!

and yes cin - i totally LOVE the hillz!!! I get to watch it from my laptop every week via SlingPlayer - greatest invention since TIVO!!!