Friday, July 07, 2006

you didn't see aaaanything

Who's the tough guy? Back from Vegas. Well, actually been back for a couple days, but only now am I semi-coherent enough to write about it, and even that is a stretch. Maybe someone else from my trip will write about it for me. Funny how one shows up in Vegas all bright eyed and refreshed and ready for fun, only to come back feeling permanently hungover, haggard, and looking like someone punched me in both my eyes. Detox is a must at this point. I gambled a little and drank a lot, and stuffed myself at the Bellagio Buffet somewhere in the middle of it all. Oh, also had a really tasty burger from In and Out, after which I sat in a car that was telling me it was 127 degrees out on the Strip. Good times. DRINK BITCHES!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

where did this whole "tough guy" thing even come from??? sorry i missed it :(