Wednesday, July 12, 2006

i've always wanted a rally monkey...

My new favorite commercial that they aired several times during the All Stars game last night and I can't get out of my head:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=_rYXmWY9HY4&search=love%20affair%20commercial

Speaking of the All Stars game, which is technically allowed since it WAS on tv, and this IS a tv blog, I just have some comments:

- The white sneakers that A-Rod wears in the All Stars games, in apparent honor of Gary Carter and Keith Hernandez, are NOT a good look. Thank goodness he wears black sneakers for the rest of the season besides that.
- My crush on David Wright has been intensified watching him the past couple of days during the All Stars break. Love him. His favorite show is 24!
- Mariano Rivera is super cool.

There is no baseball of any sorts across all the league tonight, eek! Perhaps I'll watch Entourage. Season premiere of Project Runway is tonite as well, and The Hills, so I think I'll be okay. It's funny how I have yet to tire watching Heidi be the most inane character to enter the reality tv world ever. Man, it sure is entertaining. I wonder how much longer it is before she gets fired from her job. Actually, is Heidi more inane or is Audrina? hmmm..

No comments: