Sunday, July 16, 2006

baseball! hot dogs! apple pie!

We love frozen yogurts, luxury boxes, camera phones and chevrolets. Yeah, can't get that commercial out of my head to save my life. awesome. On top of that, I think I'm in love with David Wright. Could the boy be any more f-ing adorable?
http://youtube.com/watch?v=SANFcm10KhU&search=david%20wright
I LOVE HIM. Aside from watching that clip on YouTube, I had DVRed the actual episode of Letterman that he was on, watched that on my tv as well, and realized that I had a HUGE grin on my face while watching him -- does anyone have any idea when the last time just the SIGHT of a guy made me smile the way David Wright does (aside from Melky)? Yea, neither do I.

Okay, so anyway, caught up on my week's tv, and here's the report:

Entourage - This show isn't nearly as good as it was in its first season, but still entertaining enough to continue watching.
The Hills - What a FANTASTIC episode this week. Love the Jason and Lauren drama. LOVE IT. Christmas and New Years in the Hills. What could be better. Don't any of these kids have families to go home to for christmas though? I'm just saying.
Project Runway - It's back. YES. So much fun. A joy to have this show back in my life, especially for the summer. Challenge #1 involves making an outfit out of materials from their fancy apartments, and the hilarity of them tearing up their apartments and then coming back at the end of the night to find the apartments still torn up was priceless. I bet that was Tim Gunn's idea. Love it!

I think that's it. I survived the All Star Break and baseball is officially in its second half! Yankees swept the White Sox this weekend, which is a huge move. HUGE. Baseball fans know why. And I also officially came one step closer to becoming a responsible poor home owner this past week. Don't want to talk about it too much just yet though, lest I jinx myself. What a long and crazy process this is!

Mascots, gourmet pretzels, retractable roofs and chevrolets...

No comments: