Wednesday, August 30, 2006

gossip update

Okay, so first of all: Celebrity Duets SUCKED. Baseball was rained out but I still could not even bring myself to sit through all of this most awful show. Aside from the fact that I could not even readily identify half of the "celebrities" competing on this show, it was just very poorly done and very awful to watch. Instead I did manage to land upon 101 Guiltiest Guilty Pleasures on E!and it was remarkably entertaining. (Guilty Pleasure #78: Boy Bands. Yes I'm guilty.)

To satisfy my celebrity gossip fix, I feel compelled to inform you that apparently Matt Leinart, previously linked to a variety of random "celebrities" including Laguna Beach cast members, has apparently knocked up a USC basketball player. I gotta say, she's kinda hot, but there is just something very disturbing about him becoming a father.

I'm not even going to comment on the supposed Jessica Simpson-John Mayer relationship, because it is really just incredibly unsettling to think about. Nick Lachey and Vanessa Minnillo on the other hand...oh who am I kidding, that one is even more unsettling.

No comments: