Wednesday, September 06, 2006

get your sexy on

Okay, maybe it's just me (and the rest of the world) but... is Suri Cruise an ASIAN baby?! Hot off the press from the latest issue of Vanity Fair. I contemplated posting the picture here but decided against it because I couldn't the bear the thought of having a controversial baby's face on my blog. So after all the hooplah about whether or not Suri Cruise actually exists and what she looks like blah blah blah, I was expecting... not that. Never mind the fact that this baby was supposedly born in April of 2006 and yet looks to be at LEAST a year old. I'm just saying.

Anyway, a new season of The Ellen DeGeneres Show premiered this week in Central Park and I'm just gonna put it out there right now - I like Justin Timberlake. I still think it's super weird that he's dating Cameron Diaz, but I like him, okay? There, I said it. Whew, another thing I had to get out of my system.

Back to reality tv - I have discovered a fabulous new blog called Blogging Project Runway and have added it to my list of Blogs and Stuff over on the right. Very entertaining read for those of you out there who are Project Runway fans, and quite frankly, I don't see why you wouldn't be! And speaking of, thank goodness Angela and her crazy "signature rosettes" are finally out. I also happen to think Michael should have won again and NOT Jeffrey. Hmph.

No comments: