Monday, September 11, 2006

get ready for some football!

Football season is upon us! And I got to go to the Manning Bowl! YAAAY! Incredibly fun, despite the GOD AWFUL officiating that went on. Freaking NFL refs -- USELESS. bah. A good time nonetheless, gotta love Giants tailgating (I'm still in awe of the guys that show up to tailgate with the giant tv's) and it was super cool to bear witness to a little bit of history. Manning vs. Manning. Good times.

The overlap of baseball and football season has wreaked havoc on my tv schedule. I am TRYING to keep up. Really I am. Especially now with fall right around the corner and new seasons of shows starting up! A brand new season of Dancing With the Stars starts tomorrow night, woohoo! Oh, and the very politically incorrect Survivor: Cook Islands starts thursday. Can't wait, it's going to be ignorantly fantastic.

No comments: