Wednesday, September 13, 2006

happy birthday bernie williams!

So just for the record, I was at work on Tuesday night until about 9:30 pm and spent 7 1/2 hours fighting with a vendor on a conference call. Good times. My brain was completely fried after that and I was emotionally defeated. So obviously by the time I got home I was in no shape for tv and missed out on the season premiere of Dancing With the Stars. Which means I can't watch the results show tonight. Which means I will inevitably be very much behind on my tv again. I have no idea who even danced! And apparently the new seasons of all the daytime talk shows have started up because I seem to be finding my DVR list flooded with episodes of the ellen degeneres show and Martha. Not to mention that I do believe Oprah premieres on Monday which will add another five hours of tv a week to my list.

So on Monday's episode of ellen, Jessica Simpson was on with her "bruised vocal chord" and proceeded to complain about it the whole time (making really gross phlegm noises in the process), had Ellen make her tea, and then proceeded to "perform" ANYway later in the show (with Ellen doing an interpretive dance - HAHA). She also showed up wearing a wife beater with a vest over it, and little hot pants. Oh, and very orangey tan arms and legs. Not that there's necessarily anything wrong with that, but I'm just sayin'... okay no, I'm sorry -- there is something VERY VERY wrong with that. ALL of that. eesh.

Okay I will be trying very very hard to not fall too behind on tv. But while I am trying to catch up, Project Runway and LB is continuing on, not to mention the start of racist Survivor! whew.

No comments: