Thursday, August 24, 2006

pink!

I spent a good portion of today at work putzing around with my blog and adjusting the colors. My guess is nobody notices the difference though because pink is pink to most people, but to me, pink comes in about 100 shades of pink. The other thing I did with my very limited html skills is add the "Blogs and Stuff" section which is off to the right. It's basically just a laundry list of sites and blogs that entertain me. Some authored by friends, others by people I can only wish were my friends. Either way, I read them regularly, so go ahead and take a peek, maybe you'll find something you like :)

And if you have a blog I'm not reading, it's probably just cuz I don't know about it! So clue me in, I'm always looking for reading materials to entertain me!


ps - just discovered an INSANELY addicting game called Guess-the-Google. It's quite a stumper, and a great time killer if you are procrastinating as I always am!

No comments: