Saturday, April 07, 2007

i'm baaack!

In an effort to revive my blog that had been dying a slow death, I've been inspired by Evan to get back to writing about my favorite subject - TV. I don't have anything in particular to write about just yet, and with baseball season in full swing again, it's hard to balance tv watching with baseball watching, but I am damn sure well going to try, so here I go again!

Guilty pleasure show of the month: The Pussycat Dolls: The Search for the Next Doll

Shows that I can't stop watching even though they are becoming ridiculously out of control: 24 and Lost (am I SERIOUSLY supposed to believe in the smoke monster?!)

The most ridiculously awful reality show that is so bad you can't help but watch: The Bachelor: Officer and a Gentleman

More to come later!

No comments: