Wednesday, April 18, 2007

a little bit country

It's elimination night on AI and I must admit the group song at the beginning of the episode was kind of adorable. And to continue the theme of weekly random doesn't fit in to anything performance, they had Fergie perfom. Yes, Fergie. During country week. Can anyone explain this to me? So aside from a lovely performance by Martina McBride, this episode was filled with a whole lotta silliness and they did that thing that I HATE where they divide the contestants in half and then make Doolittle pick which side is safe, and I love that she just decides to squat herself in the middle of the stage. And Sanjaya is FINALLY in the bottom three and FINALLY. GOES. HOME. It's about freakin' time, America.

1 comment:

Margaritaville said...

Sanjaya is FINALLY off the show...kinda sad don't you think? AND I'm kinda happy that Melissa S. got kicked of the Pussycat Dolls instead of Chelsea b/c she was just way too mean to her (and way too cocky.)