Wednesday, May 02, 2007

beat box lives on.

The Yankees game officially got rained out, and so here I am watching the AI elimination episode. TWO people going home tonight! Lots of filler in the first half hour recapping performances and last week's Idol Gives Back special, and then just like that it's bye-bye Phil. And during his bye-bye montage I have decided that I am quite a huge fan of Carrie Underwood's I'll Stand By You. Hmm, might have to make an iTunes run for that one. Back to the show... some more fluff, a super cool Bon Jovi performance and then peace out JT (Chris)! I am sad indeed to see him go, but since it came down to him and Blake and I think I would have slit my wrists if it as Blake that got sent hoe, I'm okay with the results.

And just like that *poof* we've gone from 6 to 4.

No comments: