Wednesday, May 02, 2007

just one of those weeks

Work's been the death of me, and combined with the debacle last night of me breaking my key and getting locked out of my apartment... well it's just been that sort of week and that's why my tv watching has been lacking. However, I'm currently waiting out a rain delay with the Yankees game, so it seemed like a good time to catch up a bit on American Idol for the week.

So it's Bon Jovi week, we're down to six, and this is what we've got:
- Phil sings first but I totally missed it because I got a phone call and talked through the entire thing, then couldn't be bothered to rewind and rewatch.
- Jordin sings Livin' on a Prayer and it actually made me cringe to listen to her, because it was not good, which is sad because I love her! I've got my fingers crossed that he squeaks through.
- Lakisha: eh. Sort of not memorable at all, pretty mediocre. The most entertaining part was AFTER her performance when she gives Simon a big smooch!
- Blake died his hair BLACK and did the most F-ING AWESOME rendition of You Give Love a Bad Name and it ROCKS. LOVE HIM!
- So Chris aka the local JT Wannabe sings what one would perceive as pretty decent version of Wanted Dead or Alive, but unfortunately since he went right after Blake, I was just sort of "eh" about it.
- So are we sure Melinda isn' already a professional singer? Because she is ridiculously good and I'm all abut Melinda and Blake as the final two!

And Simon must be in a good ole smoochy mood this week, because Paula gets a smooch too!

No comments: