Tuesday, May 29, 2007

slowly but surely

So it's a week after the fact and I have yet to watch the season finales of 24 or Lost. I know, I know, I need to be more on top of my tv, but I spent very little of my long weekend in front of the tv (weather was too nice!) and it's not like I'm REALLY behind since all my shows have ended and there's no more episodes to get backlogged on. So little by little I WILL get through all my tv shows.

I DID manage to sneak in the season finale of Desperate Housewives on Monday night (yes, also a week after the fact) and boy it was a good one! Lynette's got cancer ad her crazy mom shows up, Gabby gets duped into marrying the politician and is so pissed off about it that she decides to make out with Carlos at her wedding reception, who is also very pissed that Edie duped him into having sex with her. Susan and Mike FINALLY get married and that is pretty much the only happy ending story of this episode. Bree returns looking very pregnant but turns out to only be pretending to be pregnant to cover for her delinquent teenage daughter who got knocked up by Edie's nephew and is now in a hideaway nunnery waiting to give birth to a baby that they'll then pretend belonged to Bree. Oh, and speaking of Edie? She totally hangs herself after Carlos dumps her! Granted it was with a very dainty looking silk scarf and I don't really see how that could hold her weight but well, you know.

No comments: