Monday, June 11, 2007

really really bad

It's an off night for the Yankees and so I flipped through some random tv to kill time and I must say - summer reality tv i quite the train wreck!

I happened to flip by America's Got Talent and there was a nine year old year girl with blue eyeshadow and crimped pigtails in rainbow colors doing a faux cheer leading act. It wasn't very good, but she's NINE for cryin' out loud and it resulted in some of the judges being a smidge too mean and Sharon Osbourne storming off stage completely outraged at the other judges' behavior. Bizarre is the only way I think to describe the whole thing.

I also watched Hell's Kitchen and things are not much better over on NBC. All of the contestants kind of suck and there's this one guy on the blue team who does nothing but CRY. Granted, Gordon Ramsey is a bit on the scary side, but GET A GRIP!

Oh, and then there was On the Lot -- wasn't terrible but just kind of boring all around though I did enjoy the three minute bakery musical that one of the contestants put together.

In a nutshell, summer tv sucks. Thank goodness for baseball.

No comments: