Saturday, December 29, 2007

year in review

Where does the time go? 2007 is coming to an end but it went by so fast! A lot of things happened this year. I accomplished something big at work and ended the year on a high note by starting a new and exciting adventure with a new job. I met a boy who thus far a) has not gotten tired of me and my stupidity (yet) and b) I have not gotten bored of. This is an enormous feat when it comes to me, believe me. I've made lots of great friends, had lots of fun football outings, survived my first full year as a single homeowner - all in all it's been a good year.

Had a lovely holiday as always, complete with cool gifts. This includes a pimped out mini dirt devil that I love to zoom around my apt and zap up crumbs and dirt with - yes, I'm a dork like that. No new years eve plans thus far, but 2 out of 3 of my last new years were planned and executed in the final hours of the year and turned out just fine, so I'm not worried.

As for tv, well there was lots of good and bad this year. And there is a lot of football to be watched over the next few days, so this is how I'll end the year. Bye bye to 2007. I'll see you in '08 - Happy new year!

No comments: