Monday, December 31, 2007

happy new year (eve)!

I'm currently sitting at home waiting for the GE service guy to come fix my washing machine (again) so that I can do laundry. While I do so, I'm watching the Today show, and they are talking about the New Year Wishing Wall - I LOVE IT! People write new years wishes on official times square confetti and it's all stapled to a wall. At midnight tonight each wish becomes part of actual Times Square confetti raining upon the millions of people out celebrating! Wish I had known so that I could participate - they've been collecting them in Times Square the last ten days. Oh well.

Countless Yankees game, three Penn State road trips, two Giants game, and one pair of Pradas later, I am ready for 2008! Everyone have a happy and safe new year :)

No comments: