Sunday, January 06, 2008

one down...

Giants finally made it past the first round of the playoffs, woohoo! Next up - Dallas. I am trying to get all my tv watching sorted out, but with the NFL playoffs taking up most of my weekends and work taking up most of my weekdays, it's been a challenge. We are down to only 3 or 4 teams on Amazing Race, Project Runway started up again after what seemed to be a hiatus of several weeks, and new seasons of good stuff are coming soon:

American Idol: 2-night 4-hour premiere on January 15th and 16th, 8PM.
Lost: Moving to Thursday nights! January 31st, 8PM.
Prison Break: January 14th on Fox.
The Apprentice: This should actually get categorized as something brand new because Trump is doing the worst thing possible and doing the show this season as a celebrity edition - Gene Simmons, Stephen Baldwin, OMAROSA... seriously?!

Also, brand new on the radar:
Cashmere Mafia: Starts tonight on ABC at 10PM, I'll be recording it so that I can see if it's worth watching.
Lipstick Jungle: February 7th on NBC. I'll be checking this one out too, simply because I'm intrigued by the name of the show alone.
Dance War: Bruno vs. Carrie Ann: Starring the judges from Dancing with the Stars, starts tomorrow night at 8PM.

Lots of tv that I will try my very best to stay on top of!

No comments: