Thursday, January 10, 2008

damn you dvr

I have spent the past few days incredibly drugged up on Nyquil and Dayquil - boy, I never realized how potent that stuff was! And so tv watching has been difficult since my head's been in a fog, but tonight I watched last night's Project Runway and it was prom week! Clients were a bunch of high school girls needing dresses for prom and how mad am I that apparently it ran a minute or two over this week because my dvr cut it off literally RIGHT before Heidi announced who was out. Agh! I mean, that's just rude. And so I had to go and research it on my own - turns out Kevin got the auf wiedersehen even though Christian had the crazy girl who tried to take over his project and made him design a tacky dress.

...9:30's not too early for bed is it? Because I just took my Nyquil for the evening and will likely be knocked out in the next 5 minutes!

No comments: