Friday, January 11, 2008

the mob

Tonight I became addicted to some game show hosted by Bob Saget called 1 vs. 100 where a contestant competes against a "mob" of 100 people (technically 102 since one of the mob is actually triplets) and methodically knocks out members of the mob in a quest for $1M. Yes, I am spending my friday night watching bad network tv - do you have something to say about that? In any case, I must say I'm quite a fan. Now I'm watching Legally Blonde 2: Red, White & Blonde - which I own on DVD but is currently on TBS so who can resist.

Who said I don't know how to have fun on a friday night?

1 comment:

Margaritaville said...

Cindy - don't you miss me as your roommate? We could have been BOTH sitting on that comfy couch of yours watching Legally Blonde 2 and Bob Saget!