Tuesday, January 15, 2008

dance wars

Tonight I decided to devote my evening to Dance Wars: Bruno vs. Carrie Ann. LOVE IT! It's hosted by Drew Lachey, the winner from one of the Dancing with the Stars seasons and stars my two favorite judges from that show - what's not to love? Well, let me back up a moment. The premiere episode at 2 hours long and consisted of open auditions in various cities was a bit of a snoozer and I ended up giving up about a third of the way through it. Skip to episode two: The selected contestants sing and dance in various groups, Bruno and Carrie Ann select their teams and it's a whole lotta fun! Starting next week people will get to call in and vote. The whole thing is very American Idol-esque and quite entertaining! Speaking of, American Idol starts tonight and is currently recording on my dvr. woohoo!

No comments: